KICK OFF WAUGUST WITH CENTRAL WASHINGTON WINERIES!
Time to book your #WAwine weekend getaway! Nearly twenty Central Washington wineries have come together to celebrate the kickoff of WAugust, Washington Wine Month, with a special promotional weekend for our collective wine club members. For the first weekend of August, if you're a club member at one of the following wineries, you'll receive club pricing on bottle purchases at any of the participating wineries.
HOW THE CLUB SHARE WEEKEND WORKS
1. Receive your pass from your home winery. You may pick up your pass at your home winery starting July 21. If you are unable to visit your home winery before August 5, please contact your club manager directly to obtain your pass.
2. Plan your tasting adventure. Each winery has unique hours and weekend offerings as well as various reservation tips & policies.
3. Start exploring. Visit a new winery, one you haven't been to in awhile or some of your favorites. Show them your pass and begin tasting. When you're ready to purchase some wine to take home, receive club pricing on your wine purchase.
4. Most importantly, have fun kicking off WAugust and celebrating #WAwine!
PLAN YOUR TRIP ALONG I-90, I-82 AND I-182!
Cle Elum & Ellensburg
Fortuity Wine+Art (Ellensburg)
Gård Vintners (Ellensburg)
Upside Down Wine (Cle Elum)
Greater Yakima (Selah to Wapato)
Fortuity Cellars (Wapato)
Gilbert Cellars (Yakima)
Owen Roe Winery (Wapato)
Rider Cellars (Selah)
Recommended hotels: Hotel Maison, Hilton Garden Inn, Best Western Union Gap
J Bell Cellars
Two Mountain Winery
Recommended hotels: Best Western Zillah
Airfield Estates Winery
Alexandria Nicole Cellars
Bunnell Family Cellar / Wine o'Clock
Coyote Canyon Winery
Desert Wind Winery
Martinez & Martinez
Benton City & Tri-Cities
Muret-Gaston Wine Bar
Purple Star Winery
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Club Share pass good the entire month of August?
The pass is good Saturday and Sunday, August 5 and 6. Please check winery hours.
2. What discounts are available to weekend participants? If you are a member of one of the participating winery wine clubs, you will receive wine club bottle pricing at all the participating wineries. Just show them your WAugust weekend pass! Some wineries may also extend discounts on glass pours, flights, food and merch.
3. How many people can use the pass? The pass is good per membership. Just show your pass and you'll receive wine club pricing on bottle purchases.
4. Are tasting complimentary at the participating wineries? Tastings are not necessarily waived with the pass. Each winery will extend their wine club discount on your bottle purchases that weekend. Wineries may waive tastings with purchase; please follow each wineries policies.